Long term car storage
If you are considering long term car storage there is no other choice than Windrush.
If you are considering long term storage there is no other choice than Windrush.
Our locations are discreet, secure and convenient. Our storage bays are spacious, accessible and each comes equipped with its own high-quality automatic battery conditioner. Each vehicle remains in ready to be used condition, fastidiously clean and permanently covered with a tailored, breathable car cover.
Conditions are expertly monitored and controlled for temperature and humidity, ensuring your car, and its components remain in perfect condition. To give absolute peace of mind Windrush staff conduct routine daily checks, additional battery and drip tray checks every 7 days, and thorough scheduled examinations every 60 days.
In addition, Windrush can ensure manufacturers recommended maintenance schedules are adhered to (using trusted main dealer suppliers) as well as renewing road tax and MOTs as required.
Long term car storage is an attractive proposition for many owners, but for those that love their cars the only option is Windrush. Your car may be inactive, but our staff are anything but, maintaining and caring for your vehicle 7 days a week, for the duration of its stay with us.
When you need to use your car, we can deliver to your door, or have it ready for collection. Whatever method you choose, your vehicle will be beautifully detailed, correctly maintained and ready to be used as intended.
For more information, please get it touch with us to discuss your individual requirements.
- High security, discreet location
- Individual, generous sized storage bays for each vehicle
- Dehumidified storage environment (55% RH) maintained and monitored 24/7
- Soft breathable indoor covers supplied and fitted on every vehicle
- Automatic battery conditioner on every vehicle
- Daily checks – All storage areas inspected minimum twice daily
- Every 7 days – battery charger status and drip tray inspected
- Every 60 days – fluids and pressures checked, engine started, vehicle run up to temperature on internal rolling road to lightly exercise mechanical and electrical components. Any defects noted and notified to client with suggested remedy