Could moisture be killing your car? Unless you store your vehicle in a controlled environment – it most certainly will be. Nothing poses a bigger threat for the cherished car owner than rusting caused by hidden moisture and constant condensation.
Moisture damages cars during storage and can cause deterioration in all but the very best in
professionally controlled storage environments. The end result of constant exposure to
moisture is rust, arguably the biggest fear of the cherished car owner, but there is a solution
to stopping hidden moisture and condensation from forming.
An AirChamber is as the ultimate home storage option to fight against long term moisture
and dust damage to vehicles. They are easy to live with, too, being easy to install,
economical to run (typically around £20 per year) and simple to use. Twin fans force up to
50,000 litres of clean, filtered air across every surface of the vehicle evaporating moisture
and banishing condensation.
Windrush offers, what we believe to be, the best AirChamber on the market with features
and benefits including:
- Free standing chamber with an internal supporting frame allowing easy access by simply
- opening the zipped access panels at the front or side of the AirChamber.
- The benefit of having no pressure points on the paintwork. Some car covers can lightly
- scratch paintwork, but with a chamber nothing touches the vehicle.
- Lessens the potential for accidental damage. A domestic garage often suffers from passing.
- family traffic as bicycles and mowers are retrieved. A chamber prevents these issues,
- protecting bodywork from dents and scratches.
- Standard twin fans draw in air through and external filter at a rate of 50,000 litres per hour.
- This air is then circulated, flowing filtered air around the vehicle preventing any
- condensation while also eliminating dust.
Windrush Car Storage have tried and tested a variety of car storage systems to find the best
on the market. Our recommended AirChamber is available from jut £479.
Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements or to explore the benefits of short
term and long term car storage for your classic car or supercar.